Marietta Memorial Hospital is pleased to provide free Internet access points, or “hot spots”, for portable computers and devices capable of receiving specific wireless signals for use by our patients, visitors, and guests.
Connecting to the Guest Wireless Network
In order to connect to our Guest Wireless Network, you will need:
• Your own laptop, PDA, or other wirelessenabled device with a standard Internet browser and WI-FI capability.
• A proper operating system (Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Mac, Linux)
Next, follow these steps:
1. Enable the wireless feature on your computer.
2. Connect to the "mmh-guest wireless" network.
3. Once you are connected, open your web browser. Upon your first attempt to navigate to a website, you will be redirected to our
Terms and Conditions page. You must read and accept these by clicking "Accept" at the bottom of the page.
If you have problems accessing the Internet over the wireless network, hospital staff cannot assist in making changes to your device or network settings or perform any troubleshooting on your device. You will need to refer to your owners’ manual or seek other support services for assistance.
The wireless internet service is provided as a courtesy. We hope you find it helpful during your time here. We do ask you to keep the following in mind:
• Marietta Memorial Hospital assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for the loss of data, damages, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in any website, or your downloading of any materials from websites.
• Any restriction or monitoring of a minor's access to the hospital's guest wireless network is the sole responsibility of the parent or guardian.
• Please keep electronic devices in a safe place while staying at or visiting the hospital.
Look for us!
To access our Facebook page go to:
To access our YouTube page go to: