From small gifts honoring those we love to once-in-a-lifetime major planned gift commitments, every contribution is important
Donations help defray costs of:
- Patient services in every area of the hospital. From the Birthing Center to Hospice, donations help pay for supplies, equipment and direct services.
- Health and wellness education: Free or low cost classes and screenings promote healthy lifestyles and early detection of disease.
- Charity care: MMH affirms every person's right to basic health care. This year, MMH will provide $8.3 million in services to the poor and disadvantaged.
- Capital improvements: Improvements in technology are a challenge for every hospital. Gifts support critical new and replacement equipment, building and remodeling.
- Start-up costs for new programs: Donor support has helped start Hospice, Strecker Cancer Center, Glenwood Retirement Community and 55 Plus.