The goal of our professional rehabilitation team is to provide a comprehensive physical rehabilitation program at the highest quality, improving the functional independence of those served.
- Accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) as a Stroke Specialty Program.
- Approved by Medicare, Medicaid and other group insurance companies.
- Education is provided for patients and family members throughout the rehabilitation process, and may include home evaluations and community outings.
- A caregiver support group is available to our patients and families.
- Our average length of stay is consistently lower than regional and national comparisons. More than 85% of our patients return to a home setting, and our patients demonstrate a satisfaction ratio of greater than 90%.
- Continuity of care is maintained as patients are referred back to their own physician upon discharge. The family physician will receive a rehabilitation progress note report at discharge.