Monday, August 29, 2011
September Blood Mobile Schedule
Marietta Memorial Hospital’s Blood Mobile enables our blood bank to visit more sites throughout the community to ensure much needed blood supplies are available locally.
The Blood Mobile will be at the following locations in September, giving you the opportunity to become a silent hero and save a life:
- Washington County Fair – Sunday, September 4, 3 – 9 p.m.
- Selby General Hospital – Friday, September 9, 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Natural Remedies Spa in Vienna, WV – Monday, September 12, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Glenwood Retirement Community – Wednesday, September 14, 1 – 4 p.m.
- Washington County Fairgrounds – Thursday, September 15, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wyngate Senior Living Community – Friday, September 16, Noon – 3 p.m.
- Marietta Memorial Hospital – Tuesday, September 20, 1 – 8 p.m.
- St. Lukes Lutheran Church – Wednesday, September 21, 3 – 7 p.m.
- Wayne Street Medical Campus – Tuesday, September 27, Noon – 4 p.m.
- Chesterhill VFD – Thursday, September 29, 5 – 9:30 p.m.
If you would like to donate blood or want more information on blood donations, contact MMH’s Blood Bank at (740) 374-1432.
The Memorial Health System is a not-for-profit health system governed by a volunteer board of community members that are committed to providing comprehensive services that meet the needs of our region. We are comprised of a network of two hospitals, outpatient service sites, assisted and long-term care facilities and a retirement community. We work in innovative ways to meet the healthcare challenges of today, while preparing for health needs of our communities in the future.