Description of Services
Marietta Memorial Hospital is helping heart patients in our region lead longer, healthier lives by providing access to outstanding community-based heart care.
Heart disease is the No. 1 health problem in the Mid-Ohio Valley, one reason state-of-the-art cardiac care is critical. We offer trained specialists and technology comparable to those in larger teaching centers.
Our patients have access to:
- An experienced clinical staff of cardiologists, dedicated cardiac nurses, and cardiac specialty providers form some of the most respected educational institutions and hospitals in the country;
- A full range of diagnostic testing and therapeutic services utilizing leading-edge medical and surgical equipment;
- A state-of-the-art cardiac catheterization suite allowing us to treat a variety of heart conditions without the need for surgery;
- A Heart Wellness Program focusing on education and management behaviors during a patient's hospital stay and following discharge;
- Cardiac rehabilitation programs that offer exercise and personal consultations with rehab and nutrition specialists to help learn to live and remain heart healthy.
Nationally Ranked Care
HealthGrades, the nation’s leading independent ratings organization, has acknowledged Marietta Memorial Hospital’s cardiac care in several areas. Marietta Memorial Hospital has received the following recognitions:
- One of HealthGrades America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Coronary Intervention™ (2013)
- Recipient of the HealthGrades Coronary Intervention Excellence Award™ (2013)
- Ranked in the Top 10% in the Nation for Coronary Interventional Procedures (2013)
- Ranked Among the Top 5 in Ohio for Coronary Interventional Procedures (2013)
- Five Star Recipient for Cardiology Services (2013)
- Five Star Recipient for Coronary Interventional Procedures (2013)
- Five Star Recipient for Treatment of Heart Failure for two years in a row (2012-2013)
You are your own best advocate when making the decision to be heart healthy. Click here
to see tips and information on what you can do to change your lifestyle.
For more information please call the Cardiac Cath Lab at (740) 376-5595.