401 Matthew Street
Marietta, OH 45750
Description of Services
Whether you have a broken bone, serious cut, chest pain or other concern, Marietta Memorial's Emergency Department is ready to provide you quality, timely care.
Designated as a Level III Trauma Center, our Emergency Department is staffed by full time emergency medicine specialists who collaborate with other specialty services to meet your health needs.
Upon arrival to our Emergency Department, you or your loved one will be rapidly assessed by an experienced Registered Nurse. Our ER nurses have specialized training in emergency nursing as well as additional education and training in Emergency Severity Index (E.S.I.) Triage. Utilizing the E.S.I. method, the RN will assign a patient acuity of 1 - 5.
- Risk of immediate loss of life or limb, patient will require many life saving resources.
- High risk of injury and/or rapid deterioration of condition, abnormal vital signs. Patient may require multiple life saving resources.
- Moderate risk of deterioration of condition, patient has stable vital signs. Emergency resources will be utilized for patient's care.
- Patient is not at risk for deterioration in condition. Requires minimal emergency resources for care.
- Patient is not at risk for deterioration in condition. Requires no emergency resources to care for the needs of the patient.
During our busiest hours, we have a physician dedicated to caring for patients in the triage area. While a life threatening condition may not be present, our Triage Physician can see you and provide treatment.
The goal of Marietta Memorial Hospital Emergency Department is to care for all of our patients quickly, accurately and compassionately.
Our staff understands that when you or a loved one is not well, it can be stressful and you want immediate attention. Once triaged, we will deliver the quality, compassionate care you expect in the timeliest manner.
For more information call (740) 376-1939