As one of Ohio’s most comprehensive oncology programs, we are comprised of a distinguished body of expert doctors, nurses and researchers, with highly effective treatments being offered through cancer treatment centers in Marietta and Belpre.
Memorial Health System’s Strecker Cancer Center in Marietta is the Mid-Ohio Valley’s first facility to be solely dedicated to the treatment of cancer. Our comprehensive approach to cancer care focuses on prevention, early detection, treatment and support. Now with locations in Marietta and Belpre, we combine the highest quality patient centered care with the convenience of close-to-home treatment.
The Strecker Cancer Center is a Community Comprehensive Cancer Center, an accreditation that ensures a patient will have access to:
- Quality care close to home.
- Comprehensive care offering a range of state-of-the-art services and equipment.
- A multispecialty team approach to coordinate the best treatment options available to cancer patients.
- Information about cancer clinical trials, education and support.
- Lifelong patient follow-up through a cancer registry that collects data on type and stage of cancers and treatment results.
- Ongoing monitoring and improvement of care.
Since each patient’s situation is unique, cancer specialists must carefully review each individual’s record and tailor the treatment to best meet that patient’s needs.
Once diagnosed, cancer patients often are treated with surgery, radiation therapy, chemotherapy or a combination of these treatments.
The best cancer care is a unique blend of surgery, radiation therapy, chemotherapy and support services such as nutritional counseling, pain management and social services.
Learn more about cancer today.
Strecker Cancer Center, Marietta - (740) 376-5000 or (800) 523-3977.
Strecker Cancer Center, Belpre - (740) 401-0417.