Our excellent benefits package, reviewed and upgraded regularly, caters to the unique needs of our diverse employees. We recognize the importance of balancing work and home, and we've invested time and energy into developing a comprehensive benefits package that goes beyond health and dental insurance and provides valuable services and programs to our employees.
Benefits are structured and pro-rated based on your needs and the position you hold. For example, flex positions, (those working half-time or more), are fully pro-rated based on actual hours worked. This enables employees to have more flexibility in scheduling without sacrificing corresponding levels of benefits.
Marietta Memorial Hospital is committed to providing physical activity and wellness opportunities for our employees. We have been recognized as a 2008 Gold Level Recipient of the American Heart Association's Start! Fit-Friendly Companies Recognition program.
Health and Wellness: Immediate Eligibility
Balancing Home and Work
- No-cost (zero premium) single health insurance, minimal family contribution
- Health insurance with $0 deductible
- On-site pharmacy with $10 co-pay for 30 day supply and $20 co-pay for 90 day supply
- $20 physician office
- Dental, vision and voluntary supplemental insurances
- On-site fitness center
- On-site Weight Watchers and other wellness programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- Three weeks of paid vacation the first year
- Paid sick leave
- Flexible shifts & scheduling
- Dependent care account with matching employer contributions
- Region's best patient/nurse ratio
- Full benefits for part-time staff based on hours worked
Preparing for the Future
- Professional development classes
- Tuition reimbursement
- Certification bonuses
Talk to Us Today
- Hospital-provided life insurance & disability insurance
- Flexible medical care spending account
- Hospital-provided pension plan
- Voluntary 403(b) pension with hospital match
If you thrive in the caring environment of a community-based hospital backed by the resources of a world-class health system, if you are committed to a great patient experience, and if you want the satisfaction of knowing that you can make a difference every day, we want you on our winning team.