Bringing Health Care to Your Backdoor
We understand you're busy, so we want to make health care options as convenient as possible for you. Our new $12 million, 50,000 square foot Belpre campus provides an exceptional variety of high quality medical services all under one roof - close to where you live and work.
The campus, located at 807 Farson Street, combines the clinical expertise of Marietta Memorial Hospital and our doctors with the ease and convenience of outpatient care. Showing our commitment to work closely with local physicians and community needs, the new campus has been designed as a “one stop health care facility” that offers physicians in family medicine, internal medicine and several specialty services that are listed below.
- Strecker Cancer Center physician offices and chemotherapy treatment rooms
- Physicians Care Express - providing non-emergent care when the full services of an emergency department aren't needed and you can't see your primary care physician. Open from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Outpatient Diagnostic Services - drawing lab work, x-ray, CT scan, MRI. Outpatient registration can be reached at (740) 423-3200.
- Primary care physician offices including internal medicine and pediatrics
- Specialty care physician offices - cardiology, vascular services, pulmonary, surgery, thoracic, endocrinology, OB/GYN and ENT
- Community Education & Meeting Room
- Diabetes education site
It’s all About Our Patients
We’re committed to providing health care services that are not only convenient, but keep your comfort in mind. The new campus is designed with special features to promote comfort and healing. These include:
- Family-friendly main lobby
- Café: located on the second floor, the Java City café offers patients and visitors a variety of specialty coffees, smoothies, salads, sandwiches and bakery items.
- Free Wi-Fi access
“We work to deliver ‘a higher level of care’ in a way that positively impacts our patients and community,” says Scott Cantley, president & CEO of the Memorial Health System. “We don't want patients to have to travel far for high quality health care. Our caring and compassionate employees and doctors are now in Belpre. After all, we believe back door neighbors are best!”