Tuesday, January 15, 2013
February Blood Mobile Schedule
Marietta Memorial Hospital’s Blood Mobile enables the blood bank to visit more sites throughout the community to ensure much needed blood supplies are available locally.
The Blood Mobile will be at the following locations in February for blood donors to give the gift of life:
- Thursday, February 7th, Mid Ohio Valley Tech, 8:30a.m. – 2p.m.
- Friday, February 8th, Marietta Rehabilitation Center, 11a.m. – 3p.m.
- Wednesday, February 13th, Beverly United Methodist Church, 3p.m. – 7p.m.
- Thursday, February 14th, Marietta Armory, Noon – 3p.m.
- Monday, February 18th, Churchtown Knights of Columbus, 5:30p.m. – 8:30p.m.
- Tuesday, February 19th, Medi-Home Health Woodsfield, Noon – 3p.m.
- Wednesday, February 20th, New Matamoras VFD, 4p.m. – 8p.m.
- Friday, February 22nd, Marietta City Health Department, 10a.m. – 2p.m.
- Tuesday, February 26th, Strecker Cancer Center Marietta, 10a.m. – 4p.m.
- Thursday, February 28th, Salem VFD, 5p.m. – 9p.m.
If you would like to donate blood or want more information on blood donations, contact the Blood Bank at (740) 374-1432. The Memorial Health System is a not-for-profit health system governed by a volunteer board of community members that are committed to providing comprehensive services that meet the needs of our region. We are comprised of a network of two hospitals, outpatient service sites, assisted and long-term care facilities and a retirement community. We work in innovative ways to meet the healthcare challenges of today, while preparing for health needs of our communities in the future.