Joining Memorial Health System's 55 PLUS Program is easy. You can sign-up online by clicking here or by calling (740) 374-1634. We will send your membership prescription card at no charge within two weeks. We hope you will join over 12,000 members and counting! We want you to share in the many benefits of being a 55 PLUS member today!
Click here to view our latest 55 PLUS Rack Card.
- Free Health Screenings - Every Friday; 8:30 - 10:30 a.m. in the Outreach Meeting Room at MMH.
- Mobile MedCheck
Free Health Screenings at our Mobile MedCheck Sites. Check your blood pressure, blood sugar, and weight. No appointment necessary.
First Tuesday of the month - Belpre Kroger; 9-11a.m.
Second Thursday of the month - John Dodge Senior Center, Beverly; 9a.m.-Noon
Fourth Thursday of the month - Lower Salem Village Hall, Lower Salem; 9a.m.-Noon
- Vision Screening - Held once a month at Dr. Brenda Jones' or Dr. Joseph Cooper's offices. This service is offered for free to 55 PLUS members only. Call (740) 568-5232 for upcoming dates and to register.
- Hearing Screening - Held once a month in MMH's Audiology Department at Wayne Street Medical Campus. This service is offered for free to 55 PLUS members only. Call (740) 568-5232 for upcoming dates and to register.
- Advance Directives - Free advance-care planning services related to end-of-life medical care. By appointment only. Call (740) 376-5568 to schedule an appointment.
Other benefits include:
- Physician Referral Service
- Discounted lab screenings
- Free notary service
- Numerous health related programs presented by our physicians and health care professionals
- An informative newsletter - Community HealthLine
- Health screenings
- A discount prescription card
- The opportunity to exercise in our Wellness Center
Health Screenings offered on a regular basis include:
- Blood pressure
A newly added benefit is our quarterly Coffee & Conversation Hour, exclusively for 55 PLUS members to learn more about services, growth and opportunities taking place within the Memorial Health System while enjoying a cup of coffee.
"Workout with Wendy" is offered every Wednesday at 7:30 a.m. in the Wellness Center. Join 55 PLUS coordinator Wendy Shriver for a morning exercise program.